What is scary on the internet is that many networkers who believe that they are independent business owners really are not. The pure definition of affiliate marketing really is a person who sells products or services for someone else for a commission. Many independent business owners are really affiliate marketers with matrix compensation plans provided by the company they sell goods or services.
Notice that in pure affiliate marketing a person is in direct sells and receives a commission usually around 50% of the product or service which they sell. Affiliate marketing allows you to have your own product to sell and you can even have other affiliates working for you. The bottom line for success in Affiliate marketing requires you to have the following tools:
1. Your website is the starting place and the focus for all your marketing activities and this is the first step in becoming successful in affiliate marketing. You have options to purchase a website from someone or have them to design you a blog. The point is this…you have to have a professional looking website if you expect someone to purchase your affiliate products.
2. You must have the right products and have a demand for the products that you are selling. In order to be successful in affiliate marketing you must believe in what you are selling. Successful marketing starts from the inside out. It really doesn’t matter how good your products and services are if you don’t believe in them, you will never be a great success.
3. You must be good at advertising. Poor advertising skills led to poor commissions that will eventually cause you to fail. One of the problems for many new affiliates they don’t generate enough sells to cover advertising costs. A $500 dollar budget per month is not a lot of money but when you don’t have money for advertising efficiently it will kill your chances of success.
4. You need to have above average math skills to handle all the details of tracking sales, ads and just staying on top of your business to stop or prevent losses. If you are not a person who pays attention to details, you may want to try some other type of business. Affiliate marketing success is not a passive activity. It will take hard work.
5. One of the most important things needed when you start any business is support. The buck stops with you in affiliate marketing but you need the support of people to take you through the times when you feel like quitting. When have ongoing positive support, you will have the staying power in dark places that will allow you to reach your dream. CLICK HERE for your FREE 7 DAY Crash Course